They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you, Joanne!
- March and April krops were a great success. Thank you to all that attended. I asked and the scrapbookers at the April krop responded. I thought everyone would be interested in what suggestions/comments were tossed about and my responds.
- “I like the tickets for the gifts and everyone bringing a snack to share”.
Thank you we are planning to continue this practice.
“I did not care for the 4 foot table space.”
I too am a scrapbooker and love to have lots of table space. Unfortunately I do not have the table to offer. I hoped that allow enough space at the end of each table to bring your own small craft table would help. Free of charge.
“I use my weekend scraps for myself, kind of a get away for kids. Would prefer not having children “.
Please keep in mind for future krops that this is a ladies getaway. No husbands/boyfriends or children hanging around in the scrapbooking area. Young ladies ages 13 or older who are paid scrapbookers and infants are welcome.
“We need music to keep the energy high”.I too love music when I scrap however in the past type of music and level of the volume of the music playing has been an issue. We decided it was just too difficult to please everyones musical taste. Ear buds or softly played music at individual tables is welcome.
- Yes we will, we love our massage therapist. Thank you Ashley and Brianna!
- We love our vendors! They do make there own schedules. I will pass this request to them.
- Excellent suggestion...we will plan to do this at our next krop.
- Build a burger may just make a come back...we are planning to switch the menu around periodically to keep things new and fresh. I will be passing on all the food comment to the chief at the Baymont as well. Sorry I don't foresee return to round tables in the near future.
Free table is so much fun...space is the dilemma.
“You need numbered cards to draw out of a jar of a bag for door prizes. Picking with a finger is not fair or professional”
- Good suggestion. We want to be fair and professional and still have lots of fun. Will plan to implemented this suggestion next krop.
- “Good that there wasn't a ton of interruptions”
- Thanks, we try to keep our scrappers engaged but not invade their weekend.
- “Price was great. It was the right price. I wouldn't come if the price was more.”
- We have no plans to increase the price at this time.
- "This krop was amazing! Would love it if the hotel would keep the hot/tub open 24 hours for us”.
- Thank You! I too enjoy the spa and am so happy that they have agreed to extend their pool/spa hours to 2:30 am just for us :>)