Scrapbooking is a hobby designed to help us remember and preserve our treasured memories. Memorial Day is the day we remembering the men and women who died while serving in the United States Military. Many of us honor those brave men and women by displaying the American Flag. Did you know...
1. That June 14 is officially Flag Day.
2. That Besty Ross is thought to have sewn the first version of the United States Flag.
3. That there is 13 red and white stripes on the American Flag.
4. That Old Glory is a nickname for the American Flag.
5. That according to proper United States Flag etiquette the American Flag should NEVER touch the ground.
Have a great weekend and be safe. As always take lots of pictures.